2017 Honda Accord Trim Level Comparison
The 2017 Honda Accord is back just one year after a full redesign, and there’s a lot to like about it. Each trim level in the lineup offers a bounty of features, though, which is why we’ve compiled this 2017 Honda Accord trim level comparison. See which trim is right for you and then check them out at Sussex Honda.
Every trim level in the Honda Accord lineup comes standard with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine with a six-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT). In most cases, this powertrain is capable of putting out 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque, but the Accord Sport trim increases output to 189 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque and comes with paddle shifters for the automatic transmission. Opt for one of the top two trim levels in the lineup—the EX-L or Touring—to access a 3.5L V6 engine that generates 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque.
The entire Honda Accord trim lineup gives you access to a generous lineup of features, but different versions will be more suited to different drivers:
- LX: The base trim comes standard with Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity, cruise control, a multi-angle rearview camera, and the comfort of dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Sport: In addition to a bump in horsepower and torque, the Sport trim adds 19-inch alloy wheels and a 10-way power driver’s seat.
- Sport SE: This special edition model comes with unique leather upholstery with red stitching accents and Special Edition badging, as well as heated front seats.
- EX: The EX takes it to the next level with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, as well as a power moonroof, Smart Entry, and Push Button Start.
- EX-L: The penultimate trim boasts heated and power adjustable front seats, full leather upholstery, and memorized driver settings.
- Touring: In addition to coming standard with the V6 engine, the Touring also features a dual exhaust system and a standard six-speed automatic transmission.
As these models come with different levels and degrees of equipment, they’re naturally priced accordingly:
- LX: Starting at $22,455
- Sport: Starting at $24,515
- Sport SE: Starting at $25,515
- EX: Starting at $25,830
- EX-L: Starting at $28,920
- Touring: Starting at $34,930
Take Home Your Favorite New Honda Accord Trim
We have the entire new Honda Accord trim lineup available at Sussex Honda, located at 57 Hampton House Rd. in Newton, NJ. Come see us Monday through Saturday, and contact us at 855-860-7860 with any questions or concerns.
1MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.