As far as compact cars go, it’s tough to beat the new Honda Civic, and there are plenty in stock for Sparta drivers at Sussex Honda. Between its peppy turbocharged engine, ample space for passengers and cargo alike, and high-tech features, turbo engine, as well as its three distinct formats, it seems that the Civic offers a bit of everything. Pick out your favorite trim, and then contact Sussex Honda for more information on how to finance your new Honda Civic.
New Honda Civic Specs
You’ll certainly be surprised by all that the new Honda Civic has to offer:
- Sedan, coupe, and hatchback formats, along with the sporty Civic Si and Civic Type R models
- Standard 2.0L four-cylinder rated at 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque
- Honda Sensing suite of safety technologies, including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and more
- Available turbocharged 1.5L that makes 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque
- Highest output available in the Civic Si and Civic Type R trims
- Trunk that measures 15.1 cubic feet in the sedan, and 25.7 cubic feet in the hatchback (maximum of 46.2 cubic feet)
With plenty of packaged and color options
to choose from and an easy maintenance system, we think it’s just a matter of finding the right Honda Civic in Newton for you; contact Sussex Honda today to schedule your test drive. Want to learn more about how the Honda Civic compares to competitors, like the Nissan Sentra
, or read about the Honda Civic safety ratings
? Sussex Honda has you covered.