2019 Honda Odyssey vs. 2019 Toyota Sienna
Need a minivan to get the entire family around Sparta Twp, but don’t want to settle for an antiquated model? Consider either the 2019 Honda Odyssey or the 2019 Toyota Sienna. In comparison, the Odyssey:
- Comes equipped with many more features as standard
- Promises more legroom in the second and third rows
- Provides one more year of roadside assistance
- Achieves superior fuel economy returns on the highway
More Standard and Available Features
When you opt for the 2019 Honda Odyssey, you’ll have access to the following features on the introductory model, which aren’t available or cost more to have on the 2019 Toyota Sienna:
- Rear electronic parking aid with camera
- Power driver seat
- Roof rack
- Various storage options, including seatback storage and console storage
- Privacy glass
- Trailer hitch
As you move through the Odyssey lineup, you’ll also find a variety of high-tech and innovative features unavailable on the Sienna, such as:
- Magic Slide Seats
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- Road Departure Mitigation System and other advanced safety programs in the Honda Sensing® suite
- CabinWatch®: which allows you to keep tabs on passengers in back from the front seat
Superior MPG Specs
The 2019 Honda Odyssey and the 2019 Toyota Sienna run on variants of a 3.5L V6 engine, but the Odyssey proves more efficient for Hackettstown drivers. It reaches an EPA-estimated 28 mpg highway*, whereas the Sienna manages only an EPA-estimated 27 mpg highway. Plus, as you move through the lineup the Sienna’s fuel economy estimates drop significantly, to 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway on the top model. However, the Odyssey remains strong with 19 mpg city and 28 mpg* highway across the board.
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the Honda Odyssey at Sussex Honda Today!
As you explore the differences between buying new and buying used, make sure to visit Sussex Honda near Denville to browse the new Honda Odyssey inventory and take one for a test drive!
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.