Can You Sell Your Car to a Dealership?
While you might be thinking: “how can I sell my car fast?” You also want to make sure your vehicle is prepared to be assessed and in proper shape so you can get the best value on your next car. Here are a few things to do before you sell us your car:
- Clean Your Car: Before we answer your question, “How does selling your car to a dealership work?” You’ll want to wash, detail, and replace a few accessories or small features.
- Note All Benefits of Your Car: Provide an in-depth history of the maintenance of your vehicle. Include any additional features or accessories you’ve added.
- Have Your Car’s Title on Hand: Make sure you have your vehicle’s title ready to go!
- Research & Offer Your Car’s Value: Use Kelley Blue Book or Cars.com to determine the trade-in value of your specific make and model. This will help you negotiate an appropriate price with the dealership.
- Choose the Right Dealer for You: Oftentimes, Sparta Twp dealers will buy a newer or gently used model regardless of their inventory or condition. If you have an older vehicle, it might be eased to just sell it to a used car dealership.
How to Sell Us Your Car
Once you’ve got everything in order and you’re ready to take on Hackettstown roads in your next vehicle, here’s how you can seamlessly sell us your car:
- Make an Appointment: Schedule an appointment with a sales associate to ensure that the dealer is ready for you with the proper documents.
- Used Car Manager: Denville dealerships will connect you with a used car salesperson or manager to run your vehicle history and handle the sale.
- Inspection: Sometimes a Used Car Manager will have the service center inspect your vehicle for mechanical and quality conditions.
- Weigh Your Options: Weigh all your options then determine the best one.
Find Your Next Ride at Sussex Honda
If you want to sell us your car at Sussex Honda so you can save even more on your next auto lease or lown down payment, let our team help! You can get started by valuing your current trade-in, as well as utilize other helpful tools like our online monthly payment calculator and financing application. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a visit to our Newton dealership!