2019 Honda Pilot vs. the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Struggling to pick an SUV to drive in and around Sparta Twp? Between the 2019 Honda Pilot and the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, it’s certainly no easy decision. However, the new Honda Pilot:
- Achieves superior fuel economy on the highway while also providing more power
- Offers 15.6 more cubic feet of total cargo volume as well as 47.5 more cubic feet of space for passengers and seating for three more people
- Promises more features throughout the lineup, including a standard third-row and front adjustable seat heights along with a remote trunk/tailgate release at the top of the lineup
Performance and MPG
Not only does the 2019 Honda Pilot edge out the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee in terms of output, but it also delivers better efficiency.
- Honda Pilot: A base 3.5L V6 engine generates 262 lb-ft of torque and returns an EPA-estimated 27 mpg highway. At the top of the lineup, this engine also promises an EPA-estimated 19 mpg city.*
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: A standard 3.6L V6 engine manages just 260 lb-ft of torque and musters only 26 mpg city. The topmost engine has fuel economy returns of an EPA-estimated 11 mpg city and 17 mpg highway.
If you have more people that you need to accommodate on your drives around Hackettstown, or require more space for your gear, then the 2019 Honda Pilot will serve you better than the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Honda Pilot: Seating for up to eight people; 152.9 cubic feet of passenger volume; 83.9 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: Seating for up to five people; 105.4 cubic feet of passenger volume, 68.3 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume
Check Out the Honda Pilot Performance Features at Sussex Honda
Get a better sense of what the Honda Pilot performance features can do for you when you compare them to the Toyota Highlander or visit Sussex Honda near Denville! We offer a variety of Honda Pilot lease deals to accommodate your budget and driving demands alike! If you’re still questioning if the Honda Pilot is for you, explore your options of configurations for the Honda Pilot; one might be right for you!
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.