2017 Honda CR-V vs. 2018 Honda CR-V
Trying to decide between the 2017 and the 2018 Honda CR-V models? Sparta Twp and Hackettstown drivers will be well served by either Honda CR-V, considering that the new 2018 model carries over unchanged from the previous model year. Find out what you can expect from either model thanks to Sussex Honda!
Same Stellar Performance
There is no shortage on power between the model years. You can expect the following from both the 2017 and the 2018 Honda CR-V;
- Standard power: comes from a 2.4L four-cylinder engine rated at 184 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque.
- Higher Trims: features a powerful turbocharged four-cylinder that makes 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque.
Both the 2017 and 2018 Honda CR-V models offer seating for up to five people, as well as plenty of cargo space for any roadtrip or grocery run:
- All seats occupied: 39.2 cubic feet of cargo space
- Folded back seats: 75.8 cubic feet of cargo space
The one slight distinction between the 2017 Honda CR-V and the 2018 Honda CR-V is their price points.
- You may find the 2017 model as a used or certified pre-owned version, which may work better for some budgets.
Lease the Honda CR-V at Sussex Honda
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.