2017 Honda Civic vs. 2018 Honda Civic
If you’re trying to decide between a used 2017 Honda Civic and the new 2018 Honda Civic in Sparta Twp, then you’ve come to the right place. The newer model carries over largely unchanged, meaning either version of the Civic affords you:
- Your choice of three vehicle formats: sedan, coupe, or hatchback, as well as a multitude of trims
- A standard 2.0L four-cylinder engine rated at 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, as well as a secondary turbocharged 1.5L engine that makes 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque
- High performance options in the form of the Civic Si and the Civic Type R
- The available Honda Sensing suite of safety features, including adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, and more
- Fuel economy returns of up to 42 mpg highway*
- 15.1 cubic feet for cargo in the sedan’s trunk, and 25.7 cubic feet as standard in the hatchback
There is one main difference between the 2017 and 2018 Honda Civic models, namely:
- The availability of the coupe-specific LX-P trim for 2018, which runs on the 2.0L engine and features a sunroof, keyless entry and remote start
Secure Financing on a Honda Civic at Sussex Honda!
Head to Sussex Honda in Newton today to discover our lease deals on new Honda Civic models, as well as our specials on used vehicles! Have your Honda Civic all picked out? Check out the available color options to customize your vehicle to fit you!
*28 city/40 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT models. 31 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT models. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.