Guide to the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Newton drivers who want a sizable SUV have probably considered the 2020 Honda Pilot. One of the major highlights of this vehicle is the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG, which keeps this SUV from guzzling too much gas. Sussex Honda covers the Honda Pilot MPG by trim level and other Honda Pilot fuel economy-oriented features below.
2020 Honda Pilot MPG: Engine and Trim Levels
Sparta Twp drivers can enjoy the zippy performance of the 3.5L V6 engine that comes standard on the 2020 Honda Pilot. Depending on your choice of trim, transmission, and drivetrain, you can get the following EPA-estimated Honda Pilot MPG ratings:
- LX, EX, and EXL 2WD with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: These engine options net you 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*.
- LX, EX, and EX-L AWD with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: Get AWD on these trims and still achieve 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*.
- Touring 2WD with 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: The 9-speed transmission on the Touring helps you achieve 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*.
- Touring, Elite, and Black Edition AWD with 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: These high-end trims still have a solid Honda Pilot fuel economy of 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*.
Combine these Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings with a 19.5-gallon fuel tank and you’re looking to save a lot of trips to the gas station in Hackettstown.
2020 Honda Pilot MPG: Performance Technology
The 2020 Honda Pilot interior is full of technology features that keep you connected on your Denville commute. There’s also a number of performance technology updates that come with the Honda Pilot, all designed with the fuel-conscious driver in mind.
- Eco Assist: The Eco Assist system improves the efficiency of your braking and accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management: This system, available with Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive gives you control on various kinds of terrains and conditions.
One of the major technology features for those concerned about Honda Pilot fuel economy is the HondaLink app, which allows drivers to track performance stats and even schedule service remotely!
Find the 2020 Honda Pilot at Sussex Honda!
These 2020 Honda Pilot MPG specs are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to exploring all the Pilot has to offer. Newton-drivers who want to take advantage of this multifaceted SUV can find lease specials and more at Sussex Honda. Contact us to find out more!
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Sussex Honda
If you’re looking for a reliable pickup that offers extra support on Sparta Twp roads, then you’ll love the 2021 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. That’s only the beginning of what this Honda truck can offer, as it comes with trusted engineering and reliable towing features. Take a closer look at the 2021 Honda…
No matter if you’ve got a growing family or carpool frequently around Sparta Twp, the 2021 Honda Odyssey interior delivers an expanded cabin with advanced features. Designed to help you tackle errands throughout town with a full carload or provide the support you need on your next cross-country trip, this Honda van can help you do…
When it comes to a sedan that offers the comfort and versatility you need in your next vehicle on Newton roads, the 2021 Honda Accord interior exceeds expectations. Equipped with the latest technology and safety features to protect you and your family, along with more seating and cargo space, there’s plenty to love about the…