2021 Honda Pilot Interior
Drivers are used to seeing the Honda Pilot interior set new standards for rival 3-row crossover SUVs to strive towards, and that’s just what the latest model has done. Able to provide the roomy dimensions of a minivan while offering the style, luxury, and performance of a classic SUV, this is a natural pick for growing families.
Honda Pilot Interior: Standard Features
Honda vehicles have a reputation for providing premium interior features as standard, and that isn’t going to change with the new Honda Pilot. Just a few highlights fitted with even the entry-level trim include:
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
They can be of assistance whether you want to control climate zones separately during cold Sparta Twp days or enjoy hands-free connectivity.
Honda Pilot Interior: Available Features
The Honda Pilot interior only becomes more impressive when you consider the vast range of available features designed to enhance everything from entertainment to convenience.
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- 10.2-Inch Advanced Rear Entertainment System
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 590-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
Whether you need A to B directions across Hackettstown or want to keep kids happy in the back as you cover the roads of Denville, the Honda Pilot has a feature to match your needs.
Honda Pilot Interior Space
The innovative Honda Pilot design lets you accommodate up to 8 passengers with the standard 2nd row bench seat or 7 with available Heated 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs. Up to 152.9 cubic feet of passenger space keeps the cabin feeling open and inviting even when every seat is taken, and a 60/40 Split, Flat-Folding 3rd-Row Bench Seat and One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats let you switch between:
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 109.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
See the 2021 Honda Pilot Interior at Sussex Honda
More from Sussex Honda
If you’re looking for a reliable pickup that offers extra support on Sparta Twp roads, then you’ll love the 2021 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. That’s only the beginning of what this Honda truck can offer, as it comes with trusted engineering and reliable towing features. Take a closer look at the 2021 Honda…
No matter if you’ve got a growing family or carpool frequently around Sparta Twp, the 2021 Honda Odyssey interior delivers an expanded cabin with advanced features. Designed to help you tackle errands throughout town with a full carload or provide the support you need on your next cross-country trip, this Honda van can help you do…
When it comes to a sedan that offers the comfort and versatility you need in your next vehicle on Newton roads, the 2021 Honda Accord interior exceeds expectations. Equipped with the latest technology and safety features to protect you and your family, along with more seating and cargo space, there’s plenty to love about the…