2022 Honda Passport TrailSport Review
The 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport takes the already capable Honda Passport and adds even more versatility for your Sparta Twp adventures. With styling and rugged upgrades available all throughout, the new Honda Passport TrailSport will be ready to explore off the beaten path. Combine that exceptional performance with the incredible cabin, and you’ve got a family-friendly vehicle that’s not afraid to go exploring.
Best of all, the generous interior dimensions and rugged characteristics of the new Honda Passport allow you to bring along friends and family almost anywhere you go. We think the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport has a lot to offer, but we’re not the only ones. Discover the 2022 Passport TrailSport reviews from experts today with Sussex Honda!
What We Love About the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport
Before we go over the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport reviews from experts, we want to inform you of what we think makes the new Honda Passport TrailSport so special. It features exceptional upgrades that not only make it a formidable daily driver on paved Hackettstown roads but also a force to be reckoned with when you’re exploring the trails outside of town. Here are some highlights that we love about the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport:
- Rugged-style tires
- 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine
- 5,000-pound towing capacity
- Embroidered head restaurants with TrailSport logo
- High-contrast orange stitching
- i-VTM4® AWD system
2022 Passport TrailSport Reviews From Experts
While we’ve got high praises for the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport configuration, you don’t just have to take our word for it. In fact, many Denville car-shoppers that opt for the new Honda Passport TrailSport have nothing but great things to say about it.
With that being said, experts and automotive enthusiasts also appreciate everything that the new Honda Passport TrailSport has to offer. Some of the 2022 Passport TrailSport reviews from experts are as follows:
- “The Passport’s standard 3.5-liter V-6 continues to deliver a strong 280 horsepower and a satisfying induction honk, and it plays well with the smooth-shifting nine-speed automatic transmission, particularly if you toggle the Sport mode on the still-clunky array of shift buttons.” – Car and Driver
- “…the newest TrailSport gets a much more rugged – and handsome – face with the grille finished in gloss black and orange accent details throughout. The TrailSport-only Sonic Gray Pearl paint of my test vehicle looked great both on the vacant pavement of the abandoned Salton Sea Riviera and in the middle of the valleys of Palm Desert.” – Motor1
- “Still, the TrailSport dutifully powered over many obstacles. Although it lost traction often, the system managed to figure out the optimum torque split to get me out of trouble. The system is capable of shifting up to 70% of the torque to the rear wheels. You can also use torque-vectoring on the back wheels via a twin-clutch system. This not only works in rough terrain, but it can enhance performance when cornering on asphalt.” – The Fast Lane Car
What’s Your 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport Review?
While we love the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport, and automotive experts appreciate the versatility of the new Honda Passport TrailSport, what do you think of it? Head to our dealership in Newton to find out on a test drive! At Sussex Honda, we’ll be more than happy to get you behind the wheel of this exceptional configuration for the new Honda Passport. Reach out to us today to get started.
More from Sussex Honda
The Honda new model lineup features a wide range of vehicles that are perfect for nearly any Sparta Twp lifestyle. There are many exceptional models to choose from but one particular option that stands out if you’re looking for an adventure-ready vehicle is the 2023 Honda Passport. The Honda Passport has returned for the 2023 model…
If you’re looking for a vehicle that’ll keep you safe on the Sparta Twp roads, there’s no better choice than a new Honda. Each new Honda vehicle is designed for maximum safety so you have one less thing to worry about when you’re behind the wheel. However, if you’re looking for a family-friendly minivan that delivers…
The family-friendly Honda Pilot is ready to help you take on your Sparta Twp travels with ease. It’s spacious, comfortable, and packed full of features that’ll have passengers in every row indulging in a relaxed drive. With that being said, the new Honda Pilot isn’t just a fantastic people-hauler, in fact, it also comes with…