2018 Honda CR-V vs. 2019 Jeep Cherokee
Interested in both the 2018 Honda CR-V and the 2019 Jeep Cherokee? Sparta Twp drivers will find that either model will serve them well. However, the CR-V:
- Achieves superior fuel economy in the city and on the highway
- Produces 4 more hp and 9 more lb-ft of torque from its introductory engine
- Holds 14.6 more cubic feet of cargo as standard
Performance and MPG
Want strength and efficiency combined? Go with the 2018 Honda CR-V over the 2019 Jeep Cherokee.
- CR-V: A 2.4L inline-four engine generates 184 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque while also hitting an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 32 mpg highway.
- Cherokee: A 2.4L inline-four engine manages only 180 hp and 171 lb-ft of torque, and reaches an EPA-estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway.
You’ll be able to fit all of your gear inside the 2018 Honda CR-V, but not inside the 2019 Jeep Cherokee.
- CR-V: 39.2 cubic feet as standard; 75.8 cubic feet maximum
- Cherokee: 24.6 cubic feet as standard; 54.9 cubic feet maximum
Learn More About the Honda CR-V Interior Features
Learn more about the Honda CR-V interior features and see how the 2018 model compares to the 2017 version when you visit Sussex Honda!
* Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.