2018 Honda Civic vs. 2018 Chevrolet Cruze
Learn More About the 2018 Honda Civic Contact Us
Get the most out of your drives around Sussex with a small car like the 2018 Honda Civic or the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze. In comparison, the Civic:
- Achieves 5 more hp with its base engine
- Earned top five-star rollover, rear side crash, and side barrier crash safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Administration*, as opposed to the Cruze’s four-star ratings
- Promises 0.3 more cubic feet in the trunk for storage
With its introductory engine, the 2018 Honda Civic outperforms the base 2018 Chevrolet Cruze trim.
- Civic: The Civic runs on a larger 2.0L inline-four rated at 158 hp.
- Cruze: The Cruze’s turbocharged 1.4L inline-four manages just 153 hp.
What’s more, the midlevel Civic EX-T trim is powered by a turbocharged 1.5L inline-four that makes 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque.
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the Honda Civic at Sussex Honda Today!
Contact the team at Sussex Honda today to schedule your test drive and to explore your Honda Civic accessory options! Learn how the Honda Civic compares to other models, like the Nissan Sentra too!
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.