2018 Honda Civic vs. 2018 Nissan Sentra
Learn More About the 2018 Honda Civic View Civic Inventory
Cruising through Sussex in a nice sedan means choosing the best option for your trip, meaning that you will probably compare the 2018 Honda Civic to the 2018 Nissan Sentra. When you’re looking for an attractive model that boasts incredible style, safety, and efficiency, then the 2018 Honda Civic should be the model you bring home to Sparta today.
- Better Efficiency
- The 2018 Honda Civic boasts an impressive 28 city and 40 highway mpg*
- The 2018 Nissan Sentra only generates 27 city and 35 highway mpg
- More Volume
- Although the 2018 Honda Civic may seem smaller in size, this new model boasts more passenger volume when compared to the 2018 Nissan Sentra. Meaning more room for you and your passengers more room to enjoy your Hackettstown drive
- Powerful Performance
- When behind the wheel of the 2018 Honda Civic you’ll enjoy a 2.0L I-4 engine with 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque
- The 2018 Nissan Sentra only generates 1.8L I-4 with 130 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque
- Stellar Safety
- The 2018 Honda Civic earned a 5-star safety rating in all NHTSA categories* while the 2018 Nissan Sentra couldn’t meet this perfect score.
Explore the 2018 Honda Civic and More at Sussex Honda
Sussex Honda has great Honda Civic lease deals for you to explore, so visit our dealership to find out more about them. Plus, while you’re here, you can see why the 2018 Honda Civic is not only a better choice than the 2018 Nissan Sentra, but than the Toyota Corolla too.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.