2018 Honda Accord vs. 2018 Honda Civic
Learn More About the 2018 Honda Civic Learn More About the 2018 Honda Accord
Looking for a peppy Honda sedan to get you around Sparta? The 2018 Honda Accord and the 2018 Honda Civic are solid options, especially considering they both:
- Come backed by a 36-month/36,000-mile basic warranty and a 60-month/60,000-mile powertrain warranty
- Boast five-star overall safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*
- Offer the Honda Sensing suite of safety technologies
To help choose between the 2018 Honda Accord and the 2018 Honda Civic, think about what sets them apart from each other.
- The Accord starts with a turbocharged 1.5L inline four rated at 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque, and the Civic starts with a 2.0L inline-four rated at 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque.
- The Accord costs from $23,570 MSRP, and the Civic costs from $18,840 MSRP*.
- The Accord holds up to 16.7 cubic feet in the trunk, and the Civic holds up to 15.1 cubic feet.
Browse the New Honda Sedan Inventory Online!
Explore the selection of new Honda sedans on sale now at Sussex Honda! Want to learn how the Honda Civic compares to other competitors on the road? Check out the Honda Civic vs. Volkswagen Jetta, as well as the Honda Civic vs. Nissan Sentra! Compare the Honda Civic to itself! Look at how the 2017 Honda Civic compares to the 2018 Honda Civic, or compare the 2017 vs 2018 Honda Accord models.
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.