How to Find Your Honda Radio Codes
What is Your Honda Radio Code?
In the event that you need to replace your vehicle battery that has died, or need a jump start to get back on Sparta Twp roads, you’ll need to know how to find your Honda radio code. Having this crucial piece of information will help you restore functionality to your car’s radio and have you behind the wheel in no time. This can also be the case if your model is equipped with a special anti-theft radio code. You can always head to a dealership like Sussex Honda for services such as this, but there are also ways to get your Honda radio codes on your own. Learn more at Sussex Honda today!
How Do I Find My Honda Radio Code?
Since your Honda radio code grants you access and restores function to your vehicle’s most vital features, you’ll need several pieces of information to confirm your specific model and trim. To get your Honda radio code, you’ll have to have the following on hand:
- VIN number: Your 17-digit VIN number is located on your vehicle’s registration, insurance card, Honda Financial Services Statement, or at the base of your vehicle’s windshield on the driver’s side.
- Device serial number: On most new Honda models, you need to press buttons 1 and 6 on your radio, and once turned on, a 10-digit serial number will appear on the radio display. On older models, the radio may need to be removed from the vehicle, as the radio serial number is located on the back of the system.
Once you have the appropriate information, go through the following steps to retrieve your Honda radio code:
- Visit a website like https://radio-navicode.honda.com/.
- Enter the data in the “Get Codes” tab. Your code will be emailed to you for your records.
- Use the code to unlock your device in the future.
Schedule Your Next Service Visit at Sussex Honda
Now that you know more about how to find your Honda radio code, you can easily use all of the features your vehicle has to offer and keep moving on Denville roads. The Service Department at Sussex Honda is here to help with all of your service needs, so contact our team to arrange service before your road trip or for further help determining your Honda radio codes.